August 8, 2006

Mojo, I have found thee.....I think

I think my mojo may have found its way back home. I am not quite sure yet but I am just saying.

It is amazing how just a little bit of organization makes me want to scrap. I am very surprised. Really. I am. Just don’t tell B that. I am surprised at how much stuff I actually have. I had hoped though that with having all my stuff together I would know exactly what I have. Not so. I went to the scrapbook store the other day and wanted to buy some large Bazzill brads but could not remember if I already had that particular color. Now I can understand this happening but the sad thing is that I only own 2 colors of these particular brads and could remember the colors, but for some reason I thought I had another one. So I put the brads back (last pack on the shelf) and went home. Yep. I don’t have that color. So I hope they are still there whenever I get a chance to go back.

I did this layout last night for this week’s Scrappay Divas challenge. I am so happy I got it done. I may have stayed up past 1am but I finished it. It is rare for me to actually start AND finish a layout in one sitting. Don’t believe me? Just ask those that scrap with me.


Stefanie said...
Love it! I'm so glad to hear that I'm not the only one who rarely starts and finishes a lo in one sitting! TFS!
Sharon said...
Hi Stefani, thanks for stopping and commenting on my blog. I love this page that you scrapped. Very pretty with an even prettier baby.

I haven't scrapped in years-this new stuff is great. I am a cross stitching nut.

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...