March 14, 2006

LO: My Family

Here is a layout I did back in January but it took me about a month to get some more ink to finish it.

I don't have any names on the layout. I think maybe that is okay since there will be names on individual pages in the album? I guess I could always just write the names on the back of the pages. I seem to do that alot lately.


The page is 2 12x12 layouts stitched together. It is a very simple layout and in fact has had 25 views so far in the KC gallery and it was just uploaded yesterday but not many comments.

Supplies used:

Patterned paper, title, burgundy ribbon and words - Wild Asparagus
brown ric rack
Cardstock
Creamy brown fluid ink chalk - the best ink ever!!!!!
Rub-ons - Making Memories
staples
Family tag - 7 Gypsies


Thanks for looking.


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...