March 2, 2006

What am I doing here?

Well here I am. I don’t know what I was thinking coming into work. I probably should have stayed home but the only thing I am having a problem with now is basically being able to breathe and this darn cough that will not let up. That is not so bad right?

I am so looking forward to this cough going away. I ache all over from the coughing. When I breathe out I get a gurgling in my chest. I do feel that I am getting better though. I just have to be. My fever is really low too.

Last night was a killer and I just did not know what to do. All I wanted to do was sleep and I could not even lie down. I got dressed to go to Urgent Care but could not find my medical id card. I did not want to drive myself and I did not know where to go. I lost it right about then, but I guess I did not lose it too bad as I did not even wake up B. I fell asleep sitting up on the sofa and then made it upstairs to sit up in bed. My goal for the night was not to sleep but to try not to cough. I did okay. I only coughed a few times. I think all that crying really helped.

I have not been hungry this whole last week and I have not really eaten anything. I better lose some weight this week or I will be ticked. LOL! Some good has to come out of being sick right?

2 comments:

  1. I feel so bad for you that you are sick! Go to the doctor and feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are feeling a little better today. Get some rest, lots of OJ (its 10 for $10 at albertsons right now) and follow your docs instructions. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...