December 12, 2004

13 days....

I have not been near my computer lately. So much for my countdown to Christmas. Stayed home sick on Thursday and have not really done anything since then except some house cleaning. I have done nothing when it comes to making my Christmas presents. I am not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow.

I had dinner with some old friends on Friday. There are usually 6 of us but 2 ladies were not there. One now lives in NM and the other just was not there. We are really worried about her. It was nice to sit and have a nice dinner and exchange gifts. I have known these ladies for over 10 years and it is so nice that we still get together. Now that we have had our dinner I am starting to feel that Christmas is almost here. I think I have pushed Christmas to the back of my mind so that I would not realize how close it is. I have already received 2 Christmas cards so I know it is coming.

B is out Christmas shopping. Well he says that is what he is doing but he took some of his toys....ahem I mean HeroClix with him. So I think his telling me he was going Christmas shopping was a thinly veiled excuse to go to the gaming store. LOL! As for me......I was thinking it would be nice to do some holiday decorating while he was gone but since I don't think I could finish it completely and there is a ton of housework I could do I am at an impasse. I can say that I feel I have accomplished at least one thing this weekend. I have printed out my year-end sales flyer and I just have to get it in the mail. Wish me luck with my sale!

I have a secret to tell. I don't have my tree up. I don't know if I will have a tree this year. There it is out. Now those of you that know me personally and read this blog please quickly forget that I wrote it okay? Maybe later I will make my blog more Christmasy to compensate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...