December 30, 2004

Blah blah

I was feeling better today and decided to go in to work. My group finished our training early so I don't have to go to work tomorrow (Friday) after all. I am very glad about that. So I will get my usual 3-day weekend. As of January 3rd, there will be no more Fridays off so I had better make the most of it.

Today was not a very interesting day. I left work about an hour early, dropped off some library books and came home. B and I just finished watching Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgandy. Dumb movie but if it makes me laugh then it is not a waste. I laughed. I must say though, Will Ferrell is either naked or in his underwear no matter what he is in (well except maybe Elf).


Now I may get some scrapping done since it has been awhile. I do have to finish my sister-in-law's gift tomorrow as we are getting together on Saturday. I will post pictures when I am done.

So what is everyone doing for New Years?

1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    I'm glad that you are getting the deserved Friday off for New Year's Eve. I hope that you have a great day and enjoy celebrating the new year.

    New Year's plans? For me, it's another Friday night. I'm working and then meeting friends at our local hangout as we do most Fridays. I look forward to some fun stories of your night!

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...