December 3, 2004

22 days….

My Dad is back in ICU. He just got the staples out 2 days ago and he is now back in the hospital for the same thing. He was in Emergency from 3am to 4pm and they finally put in him ICU. His doctor still has not shown up. I don't know how many times we will have to go thru with this. So I think since he is having the same problem the doctors only drained and did not repair a thing. You see the doctors still have not told us what they did during his first surgery. He is scheduled for surgery tomorrow morning at 7:30.

I think I am burned out on making presents. The tote I am making for my sister-in-law is almost done and does not look right to me. It does not look long enough. I think I need to revise my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...