December 26, 2004

My thumbs hurt!

Are my thumbs supposed to hurt? Is there something I can put on my thumb (like a thimble) so that they don’t hurt? I must be doing something wrong. I did attempt another swatch using thicker yarn and thinner needles. It seems to be coming along much better but when I get to the ends, I have a problem. I know that I am supposed to wind the yarn around the 2nd needle from the back to the front but it is not working out when I do that. Is there something different that needs to be done on the first stitch of a new row?



Okay. Enough whining for now. Even though I am frustrated, I am still enjoying it. Weird isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...