October 20, 2004

Am I addicted to the Internet?

Do I really need to take a test for this? Actually it came out a bit lower than I thought since my job is 99% online and I do spend tons of time online while at home. I like to think that I have a healthy balance of internet and life away from the computer but if you were to ask my husband I do not think he would agree. Of course I will not bring up the fact that I stayed up WAY too late surfing blogs last night! (I don't know why the cool color bar is not showing up - bummer)



Are you Addicted to the Internet?

58%


Average@Internet-User.com (41% - 60%)
You seem to have a healthy balance in your life when it comes to the internet and life away from the computer. You know enough to do what you want online without looking like an idiot (most of the time). You even have your own Yahoo club or online journal! But you enjoy seeing your friends and going out to enjoy life away from your computer.

The Are you Addicted to the Internet? Quiz at Quiz Me!




No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...