October 5, 2004

Changed colors...finally!!

Okay so I was finally able to get online and save changes without getting the dreaded 'Page not found'. I hate when the network is down at work and my dial up at home works better. LOL! Well I changed the colors to orange so they are not yellow anymore. I just need to make a few changes this week so it looks more like Halloween. As soon as I can find the time that is. It is already midnight and instead of going to bed like I should I am online fooling around. Well if I am going to make it to work tomorrow and be semi-coherant I better get my rear end into bed.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...