October 14, 2004

LO: No Fireworks (an old layout)

Here is another old layout of mine.

This one was pretty basic and simple. Red, White and Blue paper with a little bit of chalking.

I cut the title using lettering templates. The best lettering templates in my opinion are the Scrapagerz. I get mine from Gone Scrappin. The accents are pre-made and are from Paper Bliss. I like that they are handmade and usually 3-d.

The layout is 2 pages (8.5x11) that I stitched together when scanning.

Thanks for looking.


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...