June 4, 2008

My meme...aka...the meme of ME!

My meme...aka...the meme of ME!
1. stefani, circa 2005., 2. 145/365 cherry bomb!, 3. tucson high 2, 4. Orange Sunflower, 5. Gerard Way, 6. Cherry Pepsi, 7. Positano, 8. Mint Chocolate Chip Goodness, 9. Nace un bebé, nace una mamá / A baby is born, a mom is born, 10. "I Love My Family" - This Way, 11. Silly Me, 12. {320/365}

Created with fd's Flickr Toys.


********************************************

I am already so behind on uploading my 365day pictures and here I am being sucked into the world of meme. I will NOT tell you all how long it took me to do this simple little meme. I am NO good when it comes to answering any type of questions about myself.

1. What is your first name? Stefani
2. What is your favorite food? Cherries
3. What high school did you go to? Tucson High
4. What is your favorite color? Browns mostly. At the moment orangey rusty brown.
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Okay. I admit it. Sigh.
6. Favorite drink? Cherry Pepsi (couldn't tell you when I last drank one though)
7. Dream vacation? Positano
8. Favorite dessert? Ice Cream. I have been testing out a few new flavors lately but Mint Chocolate Chip has always been my all-time fave.
9. What you want to be when you grow up? A Mom
10. What do you love most in life? My Family
11. One Word to describe you. Silly
12. Just me :)

2 comments:

  1. So perfect for a scrap page... :) I may have to do this too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sam. I cannot wait to see what you come up with. You just HAVE to do one!

    I hope that I can actually complete more than just this one in order to be able to scrap them. LOL! I am finding it quite hard to answer questions about myself.

    ReplyDelete
♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...