January 26, 2010

The end is in sight

January is moving right along. I really cannot believe the end of the month is in sight.

I have not been doing much of anything other than studying. I am tired of studying. I am really looking forward to being finished with this class. That lucky day is the 31st of January. The thing is...this is only the first class. I have a lot more classes to go until I can sit for my certification. I may take a little break before I start on the next one though.

The 3rd week of January was spent pretty much at home. Lots of studying and the weather made it so that being home was a pretty good idea. We actually had a Tornado Watch/Warning this last week. Quite the excitement around here. You don't see that many tornados out here in the desert.


Week 3  (365:2010)




No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...