January 25, 2011

chai latte {in an instant}

My co-worker got one of these Keurig single serving coffee makers for Christmas. Since the department coffee maker is best left untouched due to it's current hazardous health status, she brought it in to use at work. Being the super awesome person that she is, she is letting me use it. 

These machines are pretty cool. I love that you can make a fresh cup of coffee in only a couple of minutes. No more people griping about making (and buying) coffee and other people drinking it all. This is much more fair to everyone. If you want to drink coffee, you bring your own and make your own.

So since I now have this cool little machine at my disposal, I went out to see what flavor options are available and found they have Chai Latte. These little k-cups are the easiest way I have come across to make a great chai latte. No more 1/2 milk, 1/2 mix, etc. etc. Just pour in 10 ounces of water, pop in one of the k-cups and push the BREW button. Wait two minutes and you have a nice hot cup to start your day, or your afternoon. Instant chai. What an awesome start to my mornings.

I hear there is a reusable basket for these machines. I think I may need to invest in one. Although I don't really want to give up the chai and go with straight coffee anytime soon. I wonder if the reusable baskets work with loose tea. Have you used one of these machines? What flavors do you like the best?



No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...