November 8, 2011

Yarn, Cats & Clouds

I am so behind on uploading photos. I really do need to upload something new. Something new and different. Something other than yarn, cats or clouds.

Do you have new pictures to share?


September 16, 2010Behind every cloud is another cloudUFO cloud coverWhen the sun has set, no candle can replace itClouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.
Clouds on clouds, in volumes driven, Curtain round the vault of heaven.When clouds appear like rocks and towers, the earth's refreshed by frequent showers.“You must not blame me if I do talk to the clouds.”Those playful fancies of the mighty skySeptember 15, 2010October skies
September 14, 2010September 13, 2010September 12, 2010September 11, 2010: lasagnaSeptember 10, 2010
ingredientsSeptember 9, 2010September 8, 2010scrumptiousafternoon monsoonSeptember 7, 2010: downtown view



2 comments:

  1. They all make very interesting pictures and I love the collection you've shown here

    I visit your blog when I’m on ExposeYourBlog!

    ReplyDelete
♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...