January 10, 2013

2012: A year in scrapbooking

Well I guess I didn't "hope" hard enough because I did absolutely no scrapbooking in 2012.

But I did manage to share a two-page layout (that I actually made back in 2009). Which totally counts since it had been packed away in a box, forgotten and unseen for all these years. 




Even though I didn't scrapbook any layouts last year, I did participate in the Index Card a Day challenge. Technically it's not scrapbooking, but I did use my scrapbook supplies to make them so that is sort of the same thing, right?


hi.


This year should be totally different. Seriously. I really mean it this time. This year I will be doing Project Life and have even signed up for my first ever kit club {Citrus Twist Kits}. I don't really need any new scrapbook supplies but I think it will be fun to get a package of new goodies in the mail every month. In fact, I got confirmation that my package should arrive on Friday. Wait....That's tomorrow! Whoo hoo!


2 comments:

  1. I hope you do get around to scrapbooking as the two layouts you shared are awesome! And that index card is just adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should have your kit by now - it looks really interesting. Hope you share the results soon

    ReplyDelete
♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...