September 16, 2013

forgotten photos

I have been wanting to upload the rest of my Project 365:2010 photos for quite awhile now but I kept getting distracted with things like school and other crafty projects. 

Lately, I have gone days and even weeks without turning on the computer. So tonight I spent some time editing some of those photos, but in the end I only ended up uploading two.

October 15, 2010: Starbucks
It's always nice when one co-worker buys a coffee for another co-worker and that co-worker doesn't want it. Yummy coffee for me!


October 16, 2010
Study time.
I am so happy I don't have to study or take classes for my certification anymore.




1 comment:

  1. Nice photos, coffee is always good, as is no more studying.

    ReplyDelete
♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...