June 14, 2015

Please pardon my dust

I have been wanting to update my blog template for quite awhile now, years actually, but I haven't had the time to devote to it. Tonight, I quickly wanted to check to see how a custom template would look so I did a quick backup of my blog template. 

I usually copy and save the blog HTML and use that as my backup, but this time I made the mistake of using the Full Template Backup that Blogger provides. Big. Mistake. I lost it all! All my widgets and special coding. Ugh! I have no idea all that I have lost because I have been adding and updating the same template for years!

So, you may end up seeing weird things happening on the blog over the next few days. 

Note to self: NEVER EVER use Bloggers full template backup!


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...