February 15, 2018

My week in photos :: Week 5

Another week filled with kitties, Hello Fresh meals and selfies.



Sunday

Those fangs though 😂

Jan 28: Those fangs though 😂


Tuesday

Work is over. Time to go home. 👏👏

Jan 30: Work is over. Time to go home. 👏👏

Just one of the yummy meals we have had this week from Hello Fresh. So far, this one has been my favorite. ❤️

Jan 30: Just one of the yummy meals we have had this week from Hello Fresh. So far, this one has been my favorite. ❤️ Cherry-Drizzled Pork Chops with Couscous Salad.

Thanks to Hello Fresh, I ate these red things. 😳🍅

Jan 30: Thanks to Hello Fresh, I ate these red things. 😳🍅


Saturday

Oops I did it again! 😳 I can’t believe that I cut my hair again. I was going to wait until July but the temps around here already feel like summer, so I went in for a bit of a trim. 💇‍♀️

Feb 3: Oops I did it again! 😳 I can’t believe that I cut my hair again. I was going to wait until July but the temps around here already feel like summer, so I went in for a bit of a trim. 💇‍♀️



No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...