October 22, 2004

Rain, rain and more rain!

.....and it was cold!!!! I had a great post all typed up but Blogger deleted it and would not publish it. Darn that is sure getting irritating.

Well it started to rain late this afternoon. I live in the desert. I am not used to the cold and rain. I will now have to start wearing 'winter' clothes. Of course it may be back in the 80's or higher in a day or two. I had to take a snapshot of my Weather Pixie as this is the most clothes I have ever seen. This particular scene will be very few and far between.


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...