December 4, 2006

I really do love the Fruitcake…

…paper that is.

This new Basic Grey has me all excited to scrap my Christmas pictures.

This is good since we are posting Christmas layouts at the Scrappay Divas site all month long. It is also good because I sure do have a ton of Christmas photos to scrap.

I am just worried that I will feel the need to buy more and more. I guess it is a good thing that the local scrapbook store is basically out of the stuff.

Come on over and see what is posted so far.

If you would like to know the products used on this page please click here.


Did you know there are only 21 days left until Christmas? Are you ready?

2 comments:

  1. I love what you did with the ribbon around the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page! This makes me want to scrap!

    ReplyDelete
♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...