April 10, 2007

It's over

Sadly, my Uncle passed away early Monday (yesterday) morning.

My Uncle was an extremely popular and likable person. He will be missed by not just my family and me but by everyone he knew. He was the life of the party.


Today was spent hanging out with my Mom. Just running errands, answering the phone, and the main thing…..just being there for her.


We spent some time going thru boxes and albums looking for old photos of my Uncle. I was hoping to find (and sneak home) my favorite picture of the two of us. But the spot was empty in my baby album and my Mom mentioned something about the photo being framed at my Uncle’s house. I only know of one copy. I think I will need to sneak over there to snag it back. :)

4 comments:

  1. ((((((((Stef)))))))))) I am so sorry. My prayers are with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry for your loss. Your words about your uncle shows he was loved and will be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry for your loss. ((hug))

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry Stefani. I'm glad you have such wonderful memories of your Uncle. God bless you and your family at this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...