April 20, 2007

Thank you

Thank you to all who commented about my Uncle’s passing.

The funeral was last Saturday. It was a very long day. I really wanted to just sit still but found myself running all over the church talking to people. I think if I would have just sat still I would have lost it.

I think my Uncle would have been very touched and tickled pink (his favorite color) at how many people attended the funeral. It was standing room only. People had to park across the street.

I made a display board with pictures. I don’t know how I will do when I take it apart. I am okay as long as I try not to think about him being gone but I don’t know if that is good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...