March 30, 2008

...and so it ends


*back to you* {265/365}
Originally uploaded by DreamsOfNyssa
...another weekend.

I hate when the weekend is over and I have done nothing. I was shorted a day yesterday by being sick. Today was better but I still feel as though I did not accomplish anything. I think I am still trying to get used to B’s new schedule. I am SO used to us having Sunday off together. I am used to having Saturdays to get stuff done and then being lazy on Sundays. Now that we both have Saturday off together, it is throwing a kink into what I am used to. I did manage to get some laundry done and the bathroom is clean so it was not a total loss. Oh and I watched a movie that has been sitting here for weeks {Martian Child}. So now, we can send it back and get something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...