April 5, 2008

It's sad really...


*purple helix*
Originally uploaded by DreamsOfNyssa
I have all these ideas of what I want to write about and post on the blog but then I never get around to doing it. Some days I don’t even get around to turning on the computer. I miss reading all the blogs I used to read. And message boards? Heck, I don’t even know the last time I visited one. I am so behind on uploading my daily 365 photos and I am surprised that I even remember to take one each day.

I really have not been feeling all that well lately. I am looking forward to the time when I have insurance and can go to the doctor. I really do need to find out what is causing all my issues. I just know it cannot be all in my head like my prior doctor told me. Geesh! He sure was an idiot. Can you believe that when I complained about a prescription he had given me, he had the nerve to tell me that he did not give me the RX and it was all in my head. He said that since he did not have it written in my chart that it never happened. It did not matter that his darn name was printed on the actual RX. I really don’t know how he stays a doctor. I need to find me one that is not an idiot, that’s for sure.

Today, the B and I will be going to Target. Speaking of Target. I went the other day and was happy to see all the new scrappy stuff out on the shelf. What I did NOT like was seeing that they now carry the storage bag that I bought after Christmas and that it was $10 cheaper than the local scrap store ($15 less than the new scrap store). Kind of a bummer.

I did notice one thing that made me laugh. Last year or so I jumped on the Target $1 spot bandwagon and bought these plastic document storage thingies. They were all the rage on the message boards. I bought what I could and hoped that Target would come out with more. They did and they sucked! They were such poor quality. I still have a bag of empty ones in the closet. I notice that whenever something sells really well that Target usually will replace it with something a lot cheaper in quality. Well when I was looking at all the new scrappy stuff, I noticed that they had the original plastic storage thingies on the shelf. Of course, they are now more expensive than a mere dollar. Target knows what it is doing. They saw how big these items were and they are now selling them themselves for a profit. Very Greedy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...