April 21, 2008

Seriously?

Seriously?

Is Flickr really down? What am I to do? Like I wasn't already way behind with uploading my 365 day photos.

Seriously?

The Face of Boe? Really? Now that is the only thing we came away with after watching the Dr. Who finale. That was great! LOL!

Seriously?

Who ever heard of the grocery store not carrying caramel apple dip? I seriously see it there every time I walk by the apples but never had the need to buy it. Until today. I wanted to make a cream cheese and caramel apple dip for a work potluck tomorrow and can you believe the store did not have any? I asked and was told that they no longer carry it. Seriously now! That sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...