August 28, 2008

Monsoon

This is the time of year when I find myself with not very much computer time. By the time I usually get home, the storms are building and they usually hit right after I walk in the door. If I do manage to get online, my time seems rushed. Take tonight, huge storm just ended. Massive amounts of rain. But the lightning (and thunder) are still here. Close & loud. I usually turn of the computer but tonight I think I will live dangerously. LOL!

My days have been full with work and by the time I get home I don't feel like doing anything. I have so much I want (and need) to do that it is all piling up. I am looking forward to Labor Day and a 3-day weekend! But we will be at the in-laws all day on Saturday so I will have to plan on getting things done on my other 2 days off from work.

Well the hubby is off for a guy's night so it is just me and the cats at home tonight. I wonder what I shall do with my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...