August 6, 2008

The sun will come out tomorrow, or so they say.

Whew!

Boy has it rained!

Last night we had a pretty big storm blow thru here. Lots and lots of lightning. So much so that I felt better having the computer unplugged until it was over. So since I did not get to go online last night I made the decision to actually go to bed at a decent hour. Going to bed early is really not an easy decision for me. Lately I have not been able to sleep and have been living off of 4 hours (or less) a night. Last night I was in bed by 9:19pm but did not fall asleep right away. I do remember B coming to bed and I also remember getting up at around 11:30pm. I also got up at 12:14am and I think one other time before my alarm went off at 5:00am. Man! I am TOO old not to sleep thru the night. I blame last night on the cats though. They were driving me crazy. The husband has some action figure thingies (okay, he calls them action figures, I call them toys) out on the coffee table. All night, I could hear the cats batting them off the table and along the floor. I kept getting up and putting them back. They were still doing it this morning as I was getting ready. Well I guess I did not catch all of the times they did this as there are still a couple missing. That is one thing about these hard "wood" floors. They sure are loud.

When I got out of work today there was another huge storm on its way. Lots of lighting right over the building. I got home just in time before it hit. That meant no laundry and no computer time for me this afternoon. But now it is all quiet and here I am trying to get caught up on all my computer stuff.

I have been asked some questions about my 365day project. I had planned to have the link to my original post on the subject on my last post but since I published via Flickr, I could not go back and edit my post. I did add the links in the comment section of yesterday's post but thought I would mention it in this post as well.

So...the 365day project is where you take a self-portrait every day for a year. I started the project on July 3rd, 2007 and ended on July 2nd, 2008. I cannot believe how quickly a year passes.

I did okay. I only missed a couple of days but it kind of came down to either staying married or taking a picture so it was all good. Plus with it being a leap year I had an extra day to make up for it. I really don't know what to do with myself now that I don't have a daily picture to take. I thought that once I no longer had to spend time on taking a picture that I would have ALL this free time. Yeah....not so much yet. Maybe that free time will show up soon. But for now...I think I had better head to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...