October 5, 2008

finally


sari
Originally uploaded by DreamsOfNyssa
Is it bad that after a 10-day vacation the husband is finally back to work and I am so happy to have the house to myself? That can't be bad, can it?

There is so much that I want and need to do. I cannot honestly do it all in one day but at this moment I am kind of thinking that I can. Well a little bit. A tiny little bit at the back of my mind. But if I were to be truthful to myself (and that is always a good thing) then I would have to say that today will probably end up being a day of rest and relaxation, also known as laziness. You see....I have been sucked in to that which is Twilight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...