October 27, 2008

September 2008

Yes. September.

Yes, I know it is already the end of October but when have I EVER been on time? Sadly, any of you that really know me, know this to be true.

I started my new 365 project on September 1st and I just barely completed uploading my photos for the first month. LIFE is so seriously getting in the way of EVERYTHING. Well not really life....more like work. But that whine will have be told another day.

September 2008    [project365]

1. And so it begins.....again, 2. The art of war, 3. Just like the real thing. Not!, 4. Trellis, 5. yaaaawwwn!, 6. sari, 7. “Remember even though the outside world might be raining, if you keep on smiling the sun will soon show its face and smile back at you.”, 8. me., 9. *cupcake*, 10. buddy., 11. salad, 12. waiting for cake, 13. I Spy..., 14. mum's the word, 15. 15 days done, 350 to go., 16. bookcase, 17. It's sweater time....NOT!, 18. “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.”, 19. Look Ma! No Paws!, 20. welcome to my garden, 21. “The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.”, 22. untitled., 23. Pretty Kitty, 24. book, 25. Green leaves in front of brown bench., 26. “In one drop of water are found all the secrets of all the oceans”, 27. anniversary cake, 28. just a slice, 29. glow, 30. the perfect bench


1 comment:

  1. I love looking at these. You do great work :-) Wish I were as talented. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...