December 12, 2008

It's all about the Facebook

And I think that is why I am slacking when it comes to everything that I need and want to do. Don't get me wrong. I am not there ALL the time. But I am there often enough that the normal things I would do on the computer have kind of taken a back seat.

Eventually I hope to actually edit the photos that I take and maybe upload them at least within the same week (and not months later).

Although I have found time to scan old photos. Then I post them to Facebook. Of course I only do a few at a time. I don't want to appear as if I have no life.

Things that I used to blog about I now find myself posting on my Facebook page instead and since I have my blog feed show up on my Facebook, I don't want to have the same thing posted multiple times. I have no idea why. I don't even think anyone would notice. Personal hang-up I guess. Or maybe it is because the people I used to blog about are now my Facebook friends and well......you know how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...