April 3, 2009

Time

I have been thinking about Time a lot this past week. I have wanted to post about so many things but time got away from me in that I thought about it too much and never got around to doing it.

Earlier this week, I got a call from the State Department. Basically they called to tell me that I am still behind in submitting my cases. Considering that the work was over 2-years behind BEFORE I was hired and as I slowly teach myself, the cases continue to pile up. They keep saying they understand, they know that the situation we are in has nothing to do with me and that I have no help, but yet they keep on calling and telling me to work faster. And here I was feeling proud of myself for the progress I had made. Although I don't think I will have the time I need to reach the goal I made last year BEFORE I even knew what I was doing.

Shortly after my phone call the manager of the records side comes over to tell me they have no time to pull my charts and if I could wait a week. Umm no. I told her that if she wanted to write an email to my manager and explain why I had nothing to work on this week then I was fine with it. Funny how whenever I mention my manager's name people freak out.

Tomorrow I will see people that I have not seen in over 20-years. I am excited but yet a bit apprehensive. It's a group of people that I went to school with although they are not any that I spent time with. Well not in high school anyways. It should be interesting.

Next week is the anniversary of my Uncle's passing. I cannot believe that it has been 2-years. Oh how I miss him.

So as you can see....Time has been on my mind lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...