May 3, 2009

I like to call myself a scrapbooker but...

So today was National Scrapbook day.

Did you scrap? Did I?

Of course not, silly. I just collect the stuff. I couldn't even tell you the last time I scrapped. Well let me rephrase that. I have tons of stuff on the table and a couple of pages sitting there but I have not finished a page (or even got halfway) for I am sad to say probably a year (or more). Sigh.

So let's talk about other things shall we. Today I did 3 loads of laundry. I watched the cat run head on into the recliner. I then got to see said cat stuck under the laundry basket after she knocked it off the bed and it landed right on top of her. I heard a crash in the bedroom and figured that the basket had been knocked over. It about 5 minutes later when I heard the meowing. I thought she was in the closet meowing at the wall. Again. I went into the room to find the basket upside down on the floor and her caught inside. Poor kitty sure has had a full day. At least she is never boring. I mean...last week she took a head dive straight into the garbage can. Head inside can. Feet outside of can.

In even other news...

We may be buying a house. Papers have been signed but not the "real" papers so it is not yet a done deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...