March 8, 2010

it's just a baby

Many many years ago I started a baby blanket for one of my nephews (I am ashamed to say how many years but the "baby" is now in elementary). The blanket was to be a Christmas present but at the last minute the blanket went all wonky so the yarn (and mostly completed blanket) were stashed away.

I have been itching to make something and when I found out a co-worker was expecting I knew it was time to finally put this yarn to use. This is the yarn before I frogged the rest of the blanket. Back when it was just a baby ball of yarn.


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...