July 6, 2010

recalled

Things have gone back to being pretty quiet on the old blog. Not so in real life though.

I guess I did end up jinxing myself. I was recalled for jury duty after all. However it was not due to the same reason I was originally called. Remember the out-of-state alternate juror? She was already there. I was actually the 2nd alternate juror that was called back to active status.

It has been 2 weeks now since I have been called back. The first week was pretty overwhelming (and a bit chaotic). Everyone else had weeks more experience with the process that I. I felt like everything was in super fast motion, but by the next week I felt much better about the entire thing.

Today's session was pretty full (due to the holiday) and made for a long day. But I am pretty happy to say that I think I am finally getting the hang of it. It is all so very interesting and I am glad that I get to be a part of it, even though it has pretty much turned everything else in my current life's schedule upside down.


1 comment:

  1. I was called for jury service years ago but wasn't needed. I would have liked to have seen how justice was carried out.

    I’ve decided to write to all of the people on my BlogMarks list on BlogExplosion. I’m not sure if you are aware of the problems there in the last year. Some of us were trying to keep the approvals up to date and spam away from the forums with out any admin support from the owners.

    At the beginning of June we set up our own brand new blog exchange a bit like BlogExplosion but very different as we are available as support 24 hours a day. I thought that you might be interested to know about exposeyourblog.com small yes, but growing…

    ReplyDelete
♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...