October 6, 2012

long

Why do the days after a vacation or holiday always feel so long?

It has only been 6 days since my vacation ended but it feels so much longer than that. I cannot believe that it is FINALLY the weekend. I am exhausted!

The sad thing is, this past week I didn't do anything extra. I just went to work. At home I did nothing. I didn't even study. YIKES! I really do need to make up the time this weekend for the lack of studying but I also have laundry to do and dishes to wash. But then when I do wash the dishes I always feel guilty about not studying and when I do study I feel guilty that the dishes are not getting done. It is an endless cycle I tell ya!

So, instead of doing anything I find myself watching television. This past week I finished watching my current guilty pleasure and needed to find another.....Gossip Girl it is! Thanks Netflix. If it weren't for you, I would probably get a lot more done around here.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...