August 1, 2013

Weathered

Oh look...here it is August already. 

...and with that, it is time again for The August Break.

Last year, I used my point and shoot camera because it was quick and easy. This year, I plan to use my iPod Touch. I find the iPod a bit awkward and really want to get comfortable using it. I hope that I am able to figure it out and learn how to take much better pictures with it than I have been.

I would love to use my Canon DSLR but here's the thing...Canon doesn't support Windows Vista and won't update their drivers. It's sad really. It literally takes hours for my computer to acknowledge my camera. Since this project is all about the quick and easy (well at least it is for me) then the iPod it is!

Okay... so now that I got all the complaining out of the way. Here is today's photo. 

Three years ago, the husband built a brand new back gate. The desert climate has not been kind to it. I think it may be time to get a new one.


Weathered







No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...