August 29, 2013

Working it

I started knitting a new sock.

I have had this Felici yarn from KnitPicks in my stash for so long and I am excited that I am finally making something with it. I almost changed my mind though. This yarn is so pretty and I didn't know if I should use it to make socks. I enjoyed knitting my first pair of socks but I have yet to have the opportunity to actually wear them. So I don't really know if I even like wearing hand knitted socks.

I thought that maybe hand warmers would be a better choice but it doesn't really get that cold here for me to wear them all that often. So, I just kept knitting and now I have turned the heel and I'm ready to start picking up stitches for the gusset.


Untitled
Working the leg...or maybe the arm. This yarn may be too pretty for socks. I am so confused...





No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...