October 23, 2013

The Christmas countdown

The countdown to Christmas has begun.

The yarn I ordered and have been waiting for arrived days before it's expected delivery date. Yay!

So, I was able to start crocheting this year's ripple blanket a day or two sooner than I had expected.

This is my first time using KnitPicks Brava Worsted. I love this yarn! It is so soft. I think I found my new go-to yarn to use for blankets. There are so many colors to choose from and the amount of yarn you get for the price is actually better than the local stores. At least the local stores around here. My only fear is running out of a color too close to my Christmas deadline and having to order it and wait.

I really like how all these colors look together. The colors are definitely more 'boy' than 'baby'. Now all that's left is to figure out what to name it.


{ripple}


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...