July 31, 2014

Index card a day 2014

Today is the last day of July and that means the end of the Index-card-a-day challenge for 2014.

This was my 3rd year doing the challenge. I had all these ideas that I wanted to try on my index cards this year. But life got in the way and things kept coming up that kept me from really doing anything more detailed or artistic with my cards other than using markers and pens. I still enjoyed the challenge though and was able to complete 11 cards. I will most definitely continue to play along in the future.



To see all my ICAD 2014 posts click here or click on a thumbnail below to get a closer look of a particular card.


No. 1
No. 1
No. 2
No. 2
No. 3
No. 3
No. 4
No. 4
No. 5
No. 5
No. 6
No. 6
No. 7
No. 7
No. 8
No. 8
No. 9
No. 9
No. 10
No. 10
No. 11
No. 11


1 comment:

  1. This seems to come around so quickly! I love them all - 9 and 10 are my favourites!

    ReplyDelete
♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...