August 14, 2015

August 14, 2015

August 14, 2015

 I bought this plant back in 2012 for $1.00.

That's 3-years ago! It is currently my oldest living plant. I repotted it last July and I don't think it liked it very much because it is a lot smaller than it used to be. In fact, I just looked back to find an original photo of it and it's actually quite a lot smaller and wimpier than when I originally brought it home.

That's okay, it's still a cool plant and I love how the leaves are not smooth but full of crinkles and ridges. They collect cat hair like crazy though and they are very hard to keep clean. But, I can live with that because it still looks cool.


August Break 2015: Day 14




No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...