February 12, 2017

Holy Mini Moley

At the beginning of the year I bought myself a mini Moleskine diary to use as a mini art journal. I really wouldn't call myself an art journaler but I am having fun creating tiny pages. For now, I'm playing along with a bunch of others on Instagram and using daily prompts provided by Tori Weyers (#DrawRiotDaily).

For reasons out of my control I haven't been able to create every day, but I am working on it. Here are a few pages I have created so far.


Day 1 and 2 together 📒

Day 3 and 4 together 🍏💙

Day 5 & 6 together 💡☕️

Day 7 & 8 together 🌵🐠

Day 9 & 10 together 🍓⭕️


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...