March 7, 2017

Goodbye, February

February is usually a pretty busy month for me.

My birthday is in February and so is my Mom's. This year, I took a couple of days off from work and then promptly got sick once I returned back to work. So, between that and the stress at work of not being able to access my personal backup drive that has EVERYTHING I need for me to do my work, I got behind in even realizing that February had ended. And if this past week is any indication, I have a feeling that March is going to end up being the same way.

I made another monthly video. Here are the very very few photos and a couple of video snippets that I took for the month of February.

A post shared by dreamsofnyssa (@dreamsofnyssa) on



No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...