January 10, 2018

2017: A Year in Photos

Welcome to the 9th installment of my Year in Photos. I cannot believe another year is done. Of course, I say that every year. It was another year of very few photos and just like last year, I put them all together in a video along with my most played song for that month.

I have high hopes though that 2018 will be much better when it comes to taking more photos. I finally bought a new computer (good-bye Windows Vista!) and I am looking forward to maybe my computer actually acknowledging my big-girl camera now. I say maybe because I just bought the computer a couple of days ago and I haven't done anything with it yet. Hopefully, it doesn't take me too long to get used to Windows 10.

Thank you for watching.





January: "Celeste" by Ezra Vine

February: "Oh Sailor" by Mr Little Jeans

March: "Spark" by Fitz and the Tantrums

April: "Barco de Papel" by Gustavo Galindo

May: "Atlas Hands" by Benjamin Francis Leftwich

June: "When U Love Somebody" by Fruit Bats

July: "1996" by The Wombats

August: "Chicago" by Sufjan Stevens

September: "Hero" by Family of the Year

October: "The Wake" by a-ha

November: "Wait" by M83

December: "Parachute" by Ingrid Michaelson


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...