January 21, 2018

My week in photos :: Weeks 1 and 2 and 3

I have no plans to start another 365-photo project anytime soon, but I really would like to start taking more photos again. I have gone from taking a ton to barely taking any at all. I always thought it would be fun to actually share all the pictures that I take on my blog too instead of just posting them on other platforms (like Instagram and Flickr).

I have wanted to post a week in photos type of post for awhile now, but didn't think it would work if I wasn't actually doing a daily photo project. Oh the silly things that go through my head. I have no idea why I thought that. There is nothing wrong with posting a blog post of a week of photos that doesn't actually contain a week of photos, right? However here we are 3 weeks into the new year and I have taken a grand total of 10 photos.

So without further ado......

Here is my first week in photos post (for the first 3 weeks of the year).



Monday

Hello 2018! Happy New Year! 🎇

Hello 2018! Happy New Year! 🎇



Tuesday

Those last rays of sun, on that last day of a holiday, before having to go back to work. 🌄

Jan 2: Those last rays of sun, on that last day of a holiday, before having to go back to work. 🌄



Wednesday

Someone, who is older than I, had a birthday. 🎂

Jan 3: Someone, who is older than I, had a birthday. 🎂



Friday

Darn you Apple and your super crisp screen! 😠 Nothing I look at now will satisfy.

Jan 5: Darn you Apple and your super crisp screen! 😠 Nothing I look at now will satisfy.



Saturday

New computer in the house!! See ya, Windows Vista!! 👋

Jan 6: New computer in the house!! See ya, Windows Vista!! 👋



Wednesday

Kitty in a box 📦

Jan 10: Kitty in a box 📦


Sunday

Another Sunday night sunset 🌅

Jan 14: Another Sunday night sunset 🌅



Thursday

What a rare sight for me lately. I got to drive home with the sunset. I guess getting off work earlier than usual has its perks. 🚘

Jan 18: What a rare sight for me lately. I got to drive home with the sunset. I guess getting off work earlier than usual has its perks. 🚘


The sunset was still happening a few minutes later when I arrived home. Who knows when I will get to see another? ‍

Jan 18: The sunset was still happening a few minutes later when I arrived home. Who knows when I will get to see another? ‍🤷🏻


Friday

The morning sun doesn’t shine for very long through the front window, so Olive has to catch the rays while she can. ☀️

Jan 19: The morning sun doesn’t shine for very long through the front window, so Olive has to catch the rays while she can. ☀️ I really do like the new (to me) iPhone portrait feature. It can be kind of hard sometimes to get a good picture though. Very happy kitty has BOTH ears in this photo. 😂


2 comments:

  1. Hello Stefani. I am a Pastor from Mumbai, India. I am glad to stop by your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I am also blessed and feel privileged and honored to get connected with you as well as know you and your interest in photography, crochect, knitting and scrapbooking. I love getting connected with the people of God around the globe to be encouraged, strengthened and praying for one another. I have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 39 yrs in this great city of Mumbai a city with a great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the brokenhearted. We also encourage young and the adults from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. we would love to have you come with your friends to work with us as well as capture live stores of the life in the slums in your camera. I am sure you will have a very rewarding time with your camera as well as working with the women in the slums to teach them crochet work to empower the women in the slum to be industrious so that they can earn more and live with dignity. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you, your family and friends as well as wishing you a blessed and a Christ centered new year. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures that are posted on the blog are eye catching and speak of the photographic skills of the photographer.

    ReplyDelete
♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...