January 29, 2006

LO: Cherish

I decided to switch to 12x12 pages starting with my 2005 every day pictures album. I like that instead of buying 4 sheets of paper I only need to buy 2 sheets. I like that I can fit more pictures on a page. I have noticed though that I seem to be using mostly patterned paper lately. I think that may have to do with the fact that all my Bazzill is in the smaller size but that will not be for long.

I have decided that scrapping 12x12 is fun!

Thanks for looking.

Supplies list:

  • Patterned Paper - KI Memories
  • White snaps, Rub-ons, paper flower - Making Memories
  • Cardstock - Bazzill
  • Ribbon, Ric-Rack, Chalk

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...