January 9, 2006

Monday Monday

It is back to the grind for me. Being out on Friday really did make the work pile up. I have tons to do and have a feeling I will be here kind of late tonight.

Last night while walking thru Target I came across the book ‘Fix it and Forget it’ that was recommended by my dear friend Awendybird. I bought the book and was able to look through it just a bit last night. This book is just crock-pot recipes. I bought the regular book but they also had a low-fat version. I am looking forward to being able to have nice meals ready for me when I get home from work. Now to just convince DH to let me cook more often.

I got no scrapping done last night. I just cannot figure out what to do with the page that is sitting on the table and I really don’t want to start on a different page. I did manage to watch some TV but missed the first 3 minutes of Desperate Housewives which sucked because a huge part of the show was about those first 3 minutes. Also Grey’s Anatomy was not new. I really don’t like these recap shows. I guess if I had missed any of the episodes I would like the recap but I really don’t need it when I have already seen it. It did also get to watch the Premier of Campus Ladies. It was not that bad. I really like those two old ladies. There were two episodes on last night but Miranda was only in the first one. I hope to see more of her.

Oh and if you have not visited the wonderful Silver Jewelry Club website lately you will be please to see that they have updated their page to show 4 items at a time instead of one. So instead of one item every 15 minutes, you get a new item every 5 minutes. More chances to buy cool stuff!!!! They also have grouped the matching earrings and pendants together so no more waiting up all night for those earrings you just have to buy to match the pendant you bought. If you buy something let me know what you got!

2 comments:

  1. Don't wait to convice dh. Cook up the Chicken 'Ole and let him taste the yumminess. Cook what you want. You can do it. Chicken Ole is one of our favorites. So is the Golden Glow pork chops. Yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Cheesy Corn Chowder from that book...YUM!

    ReplyDelete
♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...