September 24, 2006

6 words for you!

Provo Craft Sew Crafty Mini SUCKS!!!!!!

Don't waste your money. It does not matter that it is so cheap. It is still a waste!


I cannot even get the thread to stay in the needle much less push the on button and have the thing run. I have followed all the instructions and it DOES NOT WORK! Well it works if you wanna just poke holes in your paper.

Sad thing is....I bought it at a local scrapbook store and I doubt they will take it back. I don't even have the receipt. It was the last one on their shelves and had been there FOREVER. I guess I should have figured that the thing sucked and I am sure the staff threw a party the moment I walked out the door with it.

It should have been named Sew CRAPPY mini!

3 comments:

  1. I'll be sure to not pick one up. What a bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry about that Stef! I have a hard time with a regular sewing machine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steph, I so agree!!! I bought this thing thinking I wouldn't have to haul out the big gun for a little sewing here and there on my LO's and guess what's sitting on my scrap table??? I couldn't get that thing to sew a bit on a sheet of paper! And I bought the extra spools to boot and those things don't work on the darn machine either but I do use them on my big machine just like a spool of thread so that wasn't a waste.

    ReplyDelete
♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...