September 7, 2008

Right outside my door

We were pretty excited to see this vine growing up the trellis. Growing up in the desert I don't see very much green and I had vision of this growing up along the trellis and therefore transporting me to a different place. Well in my head at least.

When the owner was asked if he knew what kind of vine it was, he told us it was Morning Glory. Supposedly Morning Glory is illegal in this state since they grow super fast and basically take over. This vine is already to the roof and has only been growing a few weeks. There are others that are just starting as well.

So since he has threatened to tear it down and poison the area I thought I had better take a picture before it was gone. So much for my dream of an "ivy" covered trellis.

Does anyone know how long it takes before they grow flowers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...