February 1, 2009

How can it be February already?

It is a good thing I am not one to make resolutions. If so I would have probably made one to blog more and I would have failed. It is now February and I have only posted 4 times this year. So much has changed in the years since I started this blog. I can pretty much tell how much time I spend online by the amount of posts.

This year is speeding right on by. Everything keeps rushing by and I never seem to have time for anything anymore. I am always trying to "catch up." I am still waiting for my life to return to normal but it has been so long that I think this is the new normal.

This past week has been a bit out of the ordinary for me. A friend was stage manager for a show her daughter was in. She asked me to help out backstage. So this past week I was at rehearsals each night and then there were the 2 performances this weekend. On Friday, I actually got to watch the show and then on Saturday I was backstage. It has been so long since I have had anything to do with the theatre. I really felt out of touch. There was a lady working the lights backstage that used to run a theatre here in town. One that had been around for years and that I was familiar with. She and I got to chatting and she told me about how her friend has now taken over and that I should go check it out. I don't know if I would have it in me to audition but maybe I could start off small by helping out behind the scenes. Of course this would have to wait until I am finished with my classes but it is a nice goal that I hope to keep my eye on.

Speaking of goals. I am still taking a picture a day. It just takes me super long to post them. Here is the mosaic I made for my November 2008 pictures. If you would like to see any of the actual photos, just click on the photo to take you the Flickr page that has the links.

November 2008  [project 365]

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...