March 3, 2009

Home. Alone.

Tonight the husband had to go to a meeting after work. Poor guy was away from home the entire day from 7am to 10:30pm. So that meant that I would have some alone time. Ideas flowed thru my mind all day as to what I could do with this time, my time. Maybe I could finish that scrapbook page that has been sitting on the table for about 2 weeks now. Maybe I could get caught up on uploading my Project 365 photos to Flickr. Maybe I could clean something. Before I could even make up my mind I picked up a book to read for just a bit before eating dinner. The next thing I knew it was 10:30 and the husband was home. Dinner...totally forgotten. Oops!

Although I did not accomplish anything that I had thought about doing I did find that what I ended up doing was the perfect thing. Total relaxation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...